SEAMLESS MOVES® is your ONE point of contact for a fast, efficient Seamless Move. Your SEAMLESS MOVES® Project Manager will manage all the vendors you need: furniture movers, storage providers, estate sale professionals, handyman service, cleaning or trash removal services, donation and pick-up of unwanted items, etc. Your customized moving experience begins with a complimentary in-home consultation to determine the steps necessary to meet your moving goals and timeline. You choose the services you need from a full package of moving services:
- Plan The first step to a Seamless Move is to understand what will work in your new (or newly remodeled) home and how your everyday routine will change. Furniture placement and storage space are almost never the same from one home to another. A visual layout of your new home can help you decide what will and - equally important – what won’t work in your new home. SEAMLESS MOVES® will evaluate your current storage and organizational needs and provide recommendations for storage and furniture placement before you move.
- Pack Specialized packers and custom crates will be utilized for your most treasured items. Whether your belongings are packed by our experienced, trained staff or another service provider, we will oversee and ensure that they take the greatest of care with your belongings.
- Direct the movers on moving day Does it matter what gets packed in the moving van in what order? YES! SEAMLESS MOVES® will ensure that the movers load and unload your belongings for maximum safety and time efficiency, place your furniture in your new home according to your wishes and unload boxed items in a logical sequence for efficient unpacking.
- Unpack Our signature “Out of the Box®” service! Your entire home, or an individual room, can be unpacked, organized and everything neatly put away. Our caring staff will provide the highest level of efficient, confidential service for you and your family.
- Kitchen and pantry, bathroom items and linens will be organized and placed in cupboards and drawers
- Beds will be made and clothing put away in closets and drawers
- Other household items will be put away in bedrooms, living room, dining room, den/office, media room, wine cellar, etc.
- Moving cartons and packing paper will be removed and recycled
- Cleanout/Disposition SEAMLESS MOVES® will coordinate and manage ALL the service providers you need to dispose of unused or unwanted items, package and ship treasures, take items to charitable organizations, evaluate and meet with estate sale professionals, etc. so that your former home is completely cleaned out.
- Organize Whether you’re moving or not, SEAMLESS MOVES® can help declutter and organize even the most challenging home. Are you preparing to stage your home for sale, need help parking in the garage, or want to use your spare bedroom for GUESTS instead of storage? You'll be amazed at how fast and efficiently a SEAMLESS MOVES® team can turn chaos into organization!
A client's pantry and closet photographed by Northwest Property Imaging, Joe Bianco.
Whether you need a few extra hands for a few hours, or a full-service package, SEAMLESS MOVES® can help! With over 14 years of experience helping families of all sizes and in all situations move seamlessly – we are confident that we can help you too.